Tuesday, February 22, 2005

6 Days to go..

so here we are, just 6 more days and this watch is going back home, high time to identify if i need it after returning it or not.. so the first day evalutaion :
1. needed to look for time a couple of times.(Could do the same with my cell phone anyways).
2. Getting used to looking at weather(Knowing pretty well chances are bright that its not right)
3. Stocks..( Umm cant blame this feature. helps me for sure and yeah my roomie too)
4. Movies (well the funny thing is i just returned from a movie as VOLTS-a contract co. with microsoft- had provided free tickets to my friend whi works for them, but he didnt tell me what movie we are supposed to go, so i tried figuring it out with thee watch & got so close..(Crossroads theater playing 3 movies, so i knew its got to be one of those)

Verdict day 1: pretty much fun & useful at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home